We are seeking Insurance Advisors for Calgary, Lethbridge and Airdrie as well as any surrounding areas within the Province of Alberta.
We work together every day to build relationships, with our customers and with one another. We enjoy a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, and celebrate everyone’s success on the team. We value hard work and making sure our customers have the accurate coverage they need because we can see the difference this makes within our communities nation-wide.
we mentor our new agents, so they can be the best in the business! For this reason, we are open to training unlicensed entrepreneurs who are looking for a career. If you are not already licensed, we welcome you to apply providing you are willing to study and obtain your Accident and Sickness license. We provide FREE comprehensive training!
Our company is a leading disability insurance provider, delivering financial security for a niche market of the self-employed, small business owners and skilled trades. We deliver personalized financial solutions for our customers and use a needs-based analysis to provide them with the best suited plan for their personal needs.
As a Financial Security Advisor, your entrepreneurial, sales and service skills will help you secure financial independence as you expand our financial services to our customers.
- Exceptional networking capability
- Cultivate long-term, relationships with customers
- Proven success in achieving financial sales targets and performance goals
- Professional demeanor and exceptional communication skills
- A highly organized individual with a results-driven attitude
- Valid Accident and Sickness or LLQP License
- A laptop with moderate navigation and easily adaptable to software applications
- Experienced management team and peers to ensure your success as a new Advisor
- Professional training, mentoring, coaching, and ongoing support
- Exclusive industry leading compensation program, with outstanding income earning potential
- Recognition and rewards for top performance
- Fast track sales and leadership career advancement opportunities for high achievers
- Flexible schedule to balance your professional and personal obligations
- An income stabilizer, commission, bonus and more!
- Incentivized programs
- World class trips around the world including exotic destinations for two - all expenses paid!
One of our professional recruiters or someone from our Leadership team will be in touch as soon as possible to further explain this opportunity and provide you with next steps!