CNC Machinist & Programmer
Our company is an organization specializing in the design, manufacturing, servicing and repair of centrifuges. We are currently looking for full-time CNC machinists who is capable of working in a fast-paced growing environment, that has an eye for detail, able to produce quality work, safely and consistently. The ideal candidate will be a CNC Machinists who are proficient on a variety of different types of equipment such as CNC mills and lathes, while also having knowledge and ability to learn specific manual machining operations.
- Plan machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Program mills and lathes
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks
- Proficient use of MasterCam and Solidworks.
- Load machines by lifting stock into position manually and overhead crane assisted.
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international and company standards.
- Maintain specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and perform related company instructions, company processes, rework process instructions, original equipment manufacturer manuals and designs.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate problem solving, planning, and organizational skills.
- Red Seal Journeymen Required; completion of a diploma training program at a college or technical school OR college diploma in related discipline; or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience as a programmer/machinist in a manufacturing environment.
- Negotiable and determined based on work experience.
- Health Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- On-site Parking
- Career opportunity