Millwright / Heavy Duty Mechanic
Our company is an organization specializing in the design, manufacturing, servicing, and repair of centrifuges. We are currently looking to grow our Technician team. We are looking for full-time Mechanic who is capable of working in a fast-paced growing environment, that has an eye for detail, are able to produce quality work safely and consistently, working with a team and also independently.
- Disassemble, inspect, clean and troubleshoot centrifuges in house and in the field.
- In Field Rotating Assembly change outs across Canada and USA.
- Assemble machines in compliance with quality procedures and control methods.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, follow oral and written instructions, and determine tools to use with full proficiency.
- Manipulate and orient large pieces of equipment safely and efficiently with the use of overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Self-Motivated and able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Must have basic hand tools, air tools, toolbox etc.
- Follow and comply with all company Health and Safety and Quality policies.
- 3+ years experience working with industrial machinery and be mechanically inclined.
- Knowledge of proper handling and installation of bearings and seals.
- Must have the ability to travel for work and be on call when required.
- Must have a clean driver abstract.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable based on experience.
- Full benefits after 3-month probationary term.
- Dental Insurance
- life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Disability Insurance
- Cover All Service